Sheri Warren, Member Coach
I’m confident that being your best self is important to you! It has to be. You’ve chosen to invest in your personal health simply by being a member of Greenwood and we want to support you in that quest.
No matter what you do each day, investing in yourself will ensure that you are the best version of yourself possible. Math is math and things add up over time. Are you consistently doing the things that will add up to your best self? Greenwood offers options for everyone — no matter your personal goal, challenge or desire. It is our honor and privilege to help you reach those goals by providing opportunities to improve your muscular strength, cardiovascular fitness, balance and stability, flexibility, overall blood and weight profile, as well as providing an environment to help you lower stress and engage in relationships with those of like mind!
New to Greenwood and not sure where to begin? Need some personal guidance with choosing the best classes that suit you best? Need a qualified professional to design a program of strength to improve your health, appearance or athletic potential? Need a review of your nutrition intake to assess if you are fueling your body to achieve your goals? Need to lower stress or rehab from injury? Greenwood’s staff of fitness professionals are here to help. As Member Coach at the club, I can help point you in the right direction, make recommendations and connect you to the best staff person possible. Together we will ensure you are utilizing the programs and services of the club to the fullest.
Some simple tips that everyone can follow:
- Schedule your workouts into your calendar for the week – an appointment is more likely to be kept than a general desire to get your workouts in
- Plan on six workout days with one day off as life will inevitably show up and steal one of those workout days
- Review your plan to ensure you are addressing key areas of fitness — muscular strength, cardiovascular fitness, flexibility and balance
- Plan your meals in advance
- Manage your stress with breathing, mindfulness practices and downtime activities prior to sleep
Still have questions? Contact me anytime at 720.838.2513.