Due to an unexpected request from the South Metro Fire District, our Men’s Locker Room opening is scheduled for Friday, November 6. Your patience is greatly appreciated.
EXPECTED COMPLETION DATE IS END OF OCTOBER!
We are happy to announce the locker room will be completed by the end of the month:
- Wall and ceiling tile 10/16
- Millwork 10/16
- Solid surface tops 10/21
- Whirlpool tile 10/22
- Whirlpool mixing valve to allow for the new autofill feature 10/20. This new feature allows the level of the water to stay consistent and no manual fill.
- Shower and sink fixtures installing 10/13
- Shower doors 10/19
- Shower corner shelves and wall caps 10/19 and 10/20
- New shampoo, conditioner and body wash dispensers by 10/23. (We have new upgraded, spa-level products in Eucalyptus and Green Tea Lemongrass.)
- New bottle filler/drinking fountain added in the shower hallway next to the existing towel shelf/drop 10/23
The temporary wall will be removed by 10/23 to finish the dry vanity, carpet, ceiling, lights and extended tile. We added a new towel shelf as you come out of the showers and extended the floor tile in the transition hallways because the carpet in those locations used to stay wet and then discolor. This tiling will be done over two nights, so as not to disrupt members whose lockers are in this area.
Thank you all for your patience and cooperation as we near the end of this extensive remodel. We are almost there!
- Updates for the men’s locker room remodel:
- Floor and ceiling tile completed by the end of this week
- Millwork installed last week
- Solid surface tops expected October 19
- All lighting and fixtures completed this week
- Whirlpool tile still in process
- Custom shower doors have been ordered
- All new body wash, shampoo and conditioner dispensers have been delivered
- New product schedule to arrive beginning of next week
We anticipate the temporary construction wall to come down by next week allowing for the final push in the project which involves the ceiling grid and tile, lighting, carpet, and skim and paint the dry side of the whirlpool wall tile.
- Tiling on the floors, ceilings and walls is underway
- Whirlpool tile will begin Monday
- New autofill feature being installed on the whirlpool so the levels are consistent throughout the day
- Millwork and solid surface tops delivered October 9 to begin install
We are anticipating an end of October to early November completion. Almost there!